twitter


Sketch buddies, Miss them alot
Hosanna, Faye, Jo, Betty, Sam, Justin, Kevin

I've been waiting for this day for 2 weeks!!! I was so excited about this event cos I'm involved in the sketch and it was my very first time acting.. Haha..

After CS, went back to shower and get ready.. Then Jo and I went early to help out with the deco and to practice the sketch for another few times... We were too busy and did not realise timeis flying.. Slowly, we saw people coming in.. Woah! Full house!! There's people standing somemore! I was so nervous.. My heart kept pounding hard.. The event startes with ice breaker..Kevin asked us to learna dance move called 'wave...' somiething..i forgot.. haha.. then, we sang some xmas songs.. Jo and I was the backup singers but can't really hear us cos both if us were sharing 1 mic.. so, yeah.. But i think it was ok lar, cos we did not practise togther with Darren and Helen.. After that, we quickly went to change and get ready for the sketch while a 5-minute video is beeing played.. I was so excited!!

Our time is here.. I can tell Justin was really nervous.. haha.. Cos i can hear him swallowing.. hahaha.... Btw, he was my God.. Teehee.. It turn out to be so well!! Eve teared.. Cos we got this done in just 2 hours of practice.. Supposingly, we already had a plan.. and we practice till we got it perfect.. But Darren said it is not easy to understand especially for non-christian.. So they decided to change the whole thing.. We did it all over again.. In 2 hours time, we got it.. Just that the timing needed to be improved.. I really miss those moment where we practise, laugh and talk together.. Hurting each other, scratching each other.. Jo touching my boops!!!! hahaha.. I got alot of bruises during the practise.. Cos i have to fall and being pushed ALOT OF TIMES.. But it's worth it!! Bruises in both knees.. On the day of performing, i rubbed and dragged my foot over the carpet when i was falling (Cos eve said she can't feel the ohm, so she wantus to be more 'semangat', so i decided to fall more aggressively) and i tore my skin.. Haha.. During that time, I felt my skin hot and spicy when i rubbed against it i did not realise the skin came off at cos it was just hot, until i showed them.. Good experience.. Haha..

I miss you guys alot!!!! *being emotional here*

Its now over, I wish we can still act...


Lead singer: Darren
Drum: Kevin
Violin: Kingsley
Keyboard: Eve & Hosanna
Backup: Jo, Sam, Helen
My Prince Charming


I Love my God <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment