twitter


Most of my seniors always say: 'Aiyo, this prosector gave me my ONLY B!!' Then, I'll be like, okaaaayyyy... Only B huh.. But for me, I can only say: 'Yay, she gave me my ONLY A!!!' Haha.. The thing is, those seniors can play, can have fun, know how to enjoy, but they stil can do so well.. I really don't know how they do it.. Haha..

So I was really happy yesterday... When my groupmates are waiting for our prosector to come, we were sooo nervous!! Seeing Kelly coming in, everyone was like No no no please don't come here... He went to other table, everyone was like 'ahhhh, phew'.. Then, seeing Clive Lee coming into the door, everyone's eye turn big.. Nope, not our table.. Okay, eyes back to normal..Waiting waiting.. Jane Holland came in.... Den disappeared into the room to take her white coat.. Every group started their CS already.. So we assume, okay ours is Jane Holland.. Yeap,there she come, Table 5 & 6 yeap?

She started from the last person in my group, i was like damn!! I'll be the 7th person!! I was so scared she'll run out of questions and ask about Lower Limb cos i never have time to even touch that part.. I was like keep saying in my heart, please ask me about the uterus!!! That's the thing i like the most.. keep hoping.. 'doom'! my heart just broke when she asked girl, which is 2 before me, about the uterus.. I was like OMG what is she gonna ask me??!! Waiting anxiously.. My heart gonna burst soon!! She asked the person before a very tough and long question.. I thought: 'Mmm, die la me this time..'

'Samantha Thien.' i was like yeap, putting my hand in front of her.. She kept looking at the cadaver, thinking what to ask me. Then, she pointed at the bladder. In my heart: 'Ah, i know this!!' So, i was kinda happy.. She ask about the structure, muscle, blood supply and innervation.. That's all!! I was so lucky!! Then i peeped at the paper to see what mark she's gonna give.. Then, I saw an A. I was like phew.. ahhh... She saw me.. She laughed..

Hahaha.. So lucky!! Prayer does work! ~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment