twitter


It snowed it snowed!!!!~~~ Haha.. I've been waiting for this moment.. Although it was just a bit, can't even see white fluffy snow as imagined, oh well at least i saw it on May's coat.. haha.. I was so excited!! When May and i were talking in Tina's room, mummy (Eunice) suddenly rushed into the room and shouted:" It's snowing!!!" Then May and I like sakai kept shouting.. Well, in exact I was the one shouting the most.. Ehe.. Tina suggested to go out. We went to eat supper at Burger King.. It was sooo cold!!! I was wearing 3 layers of thick clothing, boots, scarf and glove.. Still feel very cold cos the face was exposed.. Overall, I'm so happy to see snow flakes... Teehee

This afternoon, it rained, icey-stone.. We were on our way to Jimmy Chung to have buffet lunch.. Then it suddenly rained but we saw all the stone hitting the floor.. we were amazed.. Then we quickly put on our hoodie.. But suddenly the "rain" became heavier and the stones from the sky drop faster.. It hit our face and eyes and nose.. It was quite painful though, and Cold!! @@

We did not eat much but we felt like dying.. Haha.. My stomach was bulging out like i had 10 month baby in my tummy.. May was dead at that time, she can't move at all.. hahaha.. we sat at the restaurant for awhile, just to let our food go down the tract.. Then we went to Penny's to shop.. I spent quite alot, again.. sniff.. T.T I bought a very thick sweater, 2 cheap cheap T-shirt, long cardigan and a pair of gloves..

Not going to sleep early tonight.. It was the last day of school today.. Hmm.. Time flies... Study time!!!!! But right now, as usual.. our girl's session in my room.. ^^

With Love,
Samiee

0 comments:

Post a Comment