twitter


Beautiful.... One word to describe the setting up of the chocolate.. My first time seeing a white chocolate fountain bliss.. Its sooo nice!!! Eating marshmallow and cream puff with white chocolate coating.. Ahh feel like you're in heaven.. Haha.. Maybe i exaggerated but yea, it was really nice.. The performances was not very good.. But they invited a local band who performs in Grafton St. But i have never seen them though.. haha.. Never mind.. I got nothing much to talk about for this event.. All i wantes to talk about was the chocolate fountain.. Mmmmm..

PS.Choo, wish u were here to enjoy the chocolate fountain with me.. :/

We went back quite early.. I was too sleepy.. Next day was a long day.. I skipped 2 classes to practise the sketch for xmas carol..






0 comments:

Post a Comment