twitter


That night was a great event.. May, Jo and I got free entrance cos we volunteered to work for the event.. 3 of us were involved in the deco team to help with the backdrop for photo shoot.. Then during the event, Jo and I ushered and May was a waitress.. It was very tiring cos we stand for about 3 hours continuously, with heels!!! OMG.. But it was really fun though.. First time working in such a big event.. Haha.. The seniors even more 'geng', some of them had cardsigning on that day itself.. My team leader, Wei Li went to CS in the middle of setting up the room... Woah,I don't think I can manage if I were to incharge of an event while exam is coming.. Haha.. Oh well, a big *clap clap*for her..

After the event ended, all the committee members had dinner in Millin Basement.. Eve reserved lotsa food especially for us.. hahah.. so nice.. Wehad curry lamb, briyani, rice, curry chicken, pickles.. The food was soooo much till all of us have to take home alot of food.. i took curry lamb and white rice only... But the lamb served me for about 4 times!! and the rice served 5 people for 2 days.. May took curry chicken and we ate it for about 3-4 times.. haha.. can u imagine how much food left??? Other peopletook other share..

Then, we went back.. clean up, wash up and headed to bed... Next day, May had cardsigning.. hahahahahaha....

0 comments:

Post a Comment