twitter


Bav, May & I went to college to attend the so-called "free dinner" halloween party.. But they served snacks only plus we needa buy our own drinks. What the.. It was so boring! There's nothing there at all. We just sit there and talked with Tina And Kevin.. sigh.. Before that, me, Bav and May went for the archery selection for the competition.. Hahaha.. so funny. With make up and all. Luckily we didn't dress up.. If not, i thnk it'll be really funny.. Lol.. Well, hope I get selected for the competition.. I really want to try though.. Although there's a minimal chance for me to win, but just for the experience. I think its worth it..

Anyways, we came back home after the boring party.. Went to Club M at 11 plus.. Just me and Bav. Met up Ganesan and Rachel cos we dont know the way.. Started dancing on the dance floor after Eunice and Tina came.. I saw the HOTZ guy there!!! He's sooo cute!!! He dressed as a fireman but wearing a singlet (sorry ah by.. ehe). And May is regret that she didnt go... He's my classmate but I dont think he even know us.. He's an Irish.. Teehee... Everyone was dancing lik crazy.. The music is damn nice. Hehe.. But i got stepped by stupid people for few times.. Gosh.. We danc til the club close.. That was my first time seeing a club with all the lights on. It felt a bit funny and weird.. Haha.. Then, me, Tina, Eunice and Bav went to McD.. i hate pepsi only.. Then we went back at 4am... Woah, so tired and sleepy!! I woke up at 12pm the next day.. And my ears are stil suffering.. Sorry...

That was my first halloween party. Haha. Its time for me to concentrate on my studies now! Cardsigning on Fri!!!! Pics wil be uploaded soon.. running out of time..

Bye!! Loves




0 comments:

Post a Comment