twitter


Boohoo... I got a B for my carsigning.. Well, that is what i'm suppose to get for studying last minute.. Regret about this. had too much activities for the past few weeks.. "Padan muka"
I got Dr. Alice McGarvey as my prosector.. She's the Vice Dean of our department.. So you can imagine how strict she is.. Seniors also said she's not linear in giving A's.. Sigh.. I was unlucky.. Plus i did not study well.. so yea.. a B for me!! T.T.. i must work harder for the next cardsigning!!!

I quit fencing already.. and Im quittng hip hop dance class now.. man.. i cant do what i like to do anymore.. what's left is just Christian Union, archery and Surgical club.. Oh n also PMCSA..

I hope everything is gonna work out well.. I just hope i can cope with my studies.. haha.. The only person in this world who can help me is myself.. hmm... Gambate!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment