twitter


Yesterday was the AGM.. we spent the whole day in college.. cos the outgoing board have to present their report for the whole year.. then, all the nominees have to give speech and have to answer questions prepared by the 2 outgoing VPs (Arthur LAu & Jawing).. I nominated myself as the new female sports coordinator for 2009/2010.. I presented my speech in less then 3 minutes.. and all I can hear was my shaky voice.. haha.. it was really terrifying though.. All eyes on you. Lol.. after speech, i have to pick a number from 1-28.. i chose 13 cos i think that's my lucky number... then its a "wild number".. means the floor gets to ask me questions (not from the list of questions they prepared).. Mehul (current president) asked me: "what can you do to make UCD & RCSI closer, apart from all the things we've done already" Gosh for that instance i cant think properly.. I just said: "well, we can organise an event which need both the committee from UCD & RCSI to work together, not just they work by themselves and we work by ourselves" well i think my answer could have been better.. But i was too nervous, i gave a lousy answer..

To those from PMCSA-RCSI who's reading my blog, please vote for me though moodle!! Samantha Thien~Female sports coordinator... Thank you.. The voting will be close on 12th November, 9pm.. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment