twitter


Hmm.. i'm getting lazy to blog. Cos i dun even have enough time to study.. Haha.. actually i seriously don't know what i did these past 9 weeks!!! i feel like i just stepped into uni life yesterday, and now i'm here for the 9th week!! what have i been doing?! nothing i think.. Sigh.. Alot of things happen in uni.. Like there's conflict and politics and many other things... Its not like in primary or secondary school anymore.. Sometimes i feel very stress to be in uni life.. things won't happen the way you want.. Instead, things that you don't wish to happen, they happen..

Evryone wants to be on top.. Who doesn't want, right? But they just use all the wrong ways to be on top.. Can't you all be humble and nicer to each other and try to get on top? Well, thats only my point of view. Sorry if i offended any1.. XD

=Amy+Harn+Shereen+Esther+Dana+Renee+Sabrina+Ya Fui=
Girls, i seriously miss you guys very very much!! I hope you guys can see this.. I miss all the time we spent together as we grow up.. I've known some of you for more than 10 years!! Esp Amy.. You guys are my life, my best buddies!! I will never forget you guys... I wish we're now in the same uni and studying the same course.. I can guarantee that it'll be very very fun!!! Hmm.. But i understant that we're all grown up and we're going on separate ways.. Oh well, do keep in touch!! Love you guys!!! Muahh..

Love,
Samiee

0 comments:

Post a Comment