twitter


Today, May, Bavani, Joanna, Choey Ling and I went to UCD to watch the PMCSA Sports Day.. It us (RCSI) against UCD-ians.. Our team won the netball match!! So happy.. Luckily i din take part.. The girls are so rough!! There's a girl from our scratched her nose by the thing on her specs cos the other team pushed her.. OMG.. then she playey the match wuth a plaster on the bridge of her nose.. I DO NOT want that to happen to me!! But we lost in many games.. I think its cos we are lack of practice.. UCD has their own sports complex.. Us?? its just a building. Lol.. How are we gonna fight with them?? They have everything.. They can practice every single hour. Us?? The nearest place to practice is 1 hour of walking or 20 minuntes of bus.. Imagine u have to go every time?? Expensive and its a waste of time..




My college Student Union organized a deepavali celebration last night. We had dinner in college.. Bavani dressed up in her nice Punjabi dress.. Pretty pretty.. Joanna, May, Eunice, Serene and I also dressed up and make up-ed.. they had Hip hopped style Indian dance performance.. It was only for a few minutes..

After that, the celebration continued in Rio's Club for Banghra Nite.. We danced all night long n the dance floor.. It was really frustrating cos some people just wont watch their way when dancing.. I was stepped by heels for 3 times!!! Somemore 1 of the stupid lady's heels was like a big huge block!!! How I wish i wore my boots so that i can step on her as well.. Grrr. Another stupid girl also, dancing and shaking so much, as in her moves were over and kept pushing all of us away.. does she even realise there's many people on the dance floor?? hello???

There's fighting too.. But i din manage to see it.. Din know what was going on. Oh well, its normal.. Another thing is, when May, Joanna, Bavani and I was waiting to get some drinks, suddenly i feel a splash of cold water on my back then i heard the sound of glass being thrown on the floor. Was shocked!! and cold!! My hair's wet!! Cos there's a woman actually splash water on a guy's face and she threw the glass on the floor and walked away.. OMG, so wild.. then, Jo's hair go boomz cos she straighten her hair temporarily.. So when its wet, the frizziness all shown.. Hahaha.. But mine, became nicer cos got shape. *winks*




0 comments:

Post a Comment