twitter


Its been more than 2 weeks since i last blogged.. Haha.. well i can say that i was really really busy for my uni stuff... Its nice being here.. The weather is cold.. But i hate it when the wind comes.. Cos its really cold and we all will freeze to death.. Seriously.. Weather here is very unpredictable.. Class starts since tuesday.. Its still kinda boring cos i think its stil the beginning.. Plus, i'm stil in my holiday mood.. Ehe..

I had anatomy class yesterday.. Suprisingly i was okay with it.. I even touched the cadaver's toe.. Its harden.. The chemicals stinks soooo much.. and it made my eyes watery and "pedih".. I thought i was gonna puke or faint.. Thank God i pass my own test.. Haha..

I made great friends here.. We call ourselves "The Anti-Social Social Club".. This include Shih May, Gin Peng, Joanna.. This is because all of us don't really like to go out.. Especially at night.. Haha.. We don't need to be so famous and popular.. Haha.. Maybe this is a bit weird cos most people wants to be famous right? nevermind.. But we also have 2 more good friends, Tina (Hong Kong) and Eunice (Singapore), and also Serene and Bavani.. some other guys friends also.. Hehe.. I hope we can keep this friendship going..

This is just the summary.. Haha.. I won;t have time and space to write everything..
Good Day!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment