twitter


We discovered something interesting in my mum's office.. At first, i saw a bird's nest hiding inside the plant, i checked last week but there was no egg.. Mum was like so excited telling me there's bird's eggy inside just before going out for lunch just now.. This is not my first time seeing bird's egg cos i used to take it out and play when i was young.. But always end up breaking it.. At last, the mother bird never come back again.. Sigh.. I'm sorry birdy.. The interesting thing is that Ian told me there's a huge ball of frog's egg on the small water fountain behind the office.. Now, I'm excited cos i never seen 1 before in my life!! The first thing i got back from lunch is rushing to the fountain.. Guess what? The ball of egg is not in the water! Its sticking on the dry wall.. How did this happen? Mum just hired some1 to clean the fountain on Saturday.. wow this is so fast!! So my curiosity made me touch the ball.. It feels like the cotton candy.. Ewww.. its so "geli".. yuck... I guess just that ball, there are billions of little frogs.. Eww... I'm disgusted when i think of frog.. Their slimy and wet body.. cold.. Eww eww eww... I hope i won't see billions of frog jumping out of the fountain 3 weeks later.. Haha.. I know most of them will die, but still... Imagine frogs jumping all over the office.. On the computer, photocopy machines, cables... Disgusting.. But i can't wait for the little bird to come out.. They're very cute!! no feather.. Eyes closed.. At least cuter than the frogs!!

The future featherless birdy...

The future disgusting frogy...

25.07.2009
Went out with the Pork geng (Amy, Chua, Sher, Choo, Fui and me).. But Sher didn't make it cos can't make it at the very last minute.. But its ok, we still have lots of time to hang out.. Teehee.. Fui not back from KL.. Its very hard to meet her cos she seldom come back here.. Since she moved there already.. Chua came pick me up then we went to City Mall.. Ate in the food court.. I drank Pearl Milky Tea only.. And half way drinking i found a small COCKROACH leg!!!! This is the first time happening to me!!! Oh my goodness.. I hope this will be the last one... I was so shocked!! Looking at my straw, stunned!! I went back and change.. And that Chua still keep teasing me saying that they didn't change the cup jus pour out and refill.. Ahhh... Its protein.. Think of that way.. Hahaha.. We sat in the food court for quite long cos we just can't stop talking.. I feels like we didn't talk for ages... Lol.. Gossips, uni stuff, life... haha.. anything.. Love you all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment