twitter


Its Monday again... Hmm... I woke up at 6am!! Man this is worse then stydying.. At least i wake up at 7++ during A levels... No choice, dad working.. He cannot be late.. Although my body is here, but my soul is not here i think.. Haha.. I was day dreaming the whole morning n keep checking stuff for my blog.. Lalalala...

Just came back from town.. Went to do IC n took photo for passport tomorrow.. Quite a lot of ppl waiting... I wonder how much they earn each day, since its 10 bucks per person to change IC, but I'm not sure about making new IC.. There's this lady worker at the counter which my mum, Ian n I were looking at her actions..You know the ticket which shows your turn to go to the counter right.. Beside all the counters, there's a box with few compartments (Tidak memuaskan, baik, sangat baik n cemerlang, something like that) where WE'RE suppose to put in to rate them whether you like their services or not.. I think by the end of each month they'll calculate who has the highest sangat baik vote then they'll get bonus or something like that.. Usually we just put our number on the table n ignore it what, who would care to rate them right? Then this lady took the ticket on her desk n put all into her cemerlang box.. Before her customer left then she'll press the button for the next customer to come.. Like her action id so fast this.. She can finish 1 customer in minute or so but the guy beside explain properly n gently.. Haha.. She want to get many many customers then she can put more ticket into her cemerlang box.. Lol.. I'm not sure whether you are laughing at this or not because I'm not a good writer.. But I am very very sure you'll laugh out loud when u were there to witness the whole thing.. Hahaha.. Since no one rates her, she rates herself la.. Her boss wont know bout this anyways.. Haha.. 3 of us were laughing at her... But luckily she did not realise.. Lol.. Cant wait to get my new IC, but the picture is not satisfying.. Sigh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment