twitter


Ever heard of this song?
"Humpty dumpty sat on the wall,
Humpty dumpty had a great fall"
I'm sure 100% in this world heard this before.. Or maybe 99.99999%.. =)
This happen to me last night, when i just got home.. Lol.. When i think of it now, i can still laugh.. Let me tell u my embarassing story.. Usually, we make sure my house gate is close first then we can open the grill to avoid Joey Boy (my dog) from running out.. He used to do that n almost reach to the main road... So, last nite, i did not realise my gate is still open because i thought i saw dad closed the gate.. and then..... I opened the grill n Joey ran out.. My reaction was fast.. too fast (I think) n all of us (mum, me, san san n Sean) shouted.. My hand was full. Carrying 2 bags on my hand and 1 on my back.. Den i ran to catch Joey.. My sandals were slippery and the next thing we heard is a loud "POOOK"!!!!! Yeah, I fall to the ground... With all the bags over me and my skirt flip up... Well, my other hand manage to pull Joey.. Then everyone burst out laughing like mad... (I'm laughing silently in the office now, seriously).. And guess who laughed the loudest?? San San definitely... She was laughing as if she heard someone farting out loud in the lift!!! Her laughter made me laugh even more, i cannot control... I can feel my face pulling so tight, i cant close my mouth, due to excess laughing.. I had a scratch on my useful finger(2nd).. Bruise on my knee.. But i think this will be one of the funny thing that I'll always remember.. Hahahaha... Therefore, to sum this up, my version of the song is
"Humpty Dumpty chasing her dog,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall"
There's always something good happen besides something bad.. I went for lunch with mum n Ian yesterday.. Went to the famous Char Sau, etc rice shop in Foh Sang.. We were quite late that's there's only roast chicken left.. So when mum ordered, i ask her to ask for more chicken skin (Yummy).. I think the Uncle Char Sau heard me saying that, so when i was half way eating (he was quite free cos everything finished already), he suddenly pour so many chicken skin onto my plate n he said, in Cantonese:"Nah, Uncle spend u eat." Wow!! I was delighted, i thank him immediately n said its very delicious!! So instead of eating chicken rice, i ate chicken SKIN rice... Delicious baby!!! I told him I'm coming back tomorrow for his Char Sau.. Yea, i did go back.. I just came back from lunch now, ate his Char Sau!! Woohoo.. Satisfied... Mission accomplished!!
Things to eat before going to Ireland:
1. Bah Kut Teh
2. Tamparuli fried mee
3. Lintas mix pork mee hoon soup
4. Tanjung Aru mix pork oily mee
5. Maple's kedongdong drink
6. more to come......

0 comments:

Post a Comment