twitter


29.07.09- Puke on me!
San San was drinking water with a cup and i don't know how she was chocked by the water.. Then she kept coughing non-stop.. Coughing until all her tears in her eyes, red-faced, red nose.. So my mum asked me to hold her up to check whether she is alright or not.. Then i was a bit worried cos she looked like she can't breathe.. Before i can tell my mum, San San suddenly puke!!! On me!!! On my hair and shoulders!! Then of course the natural reaction of people like us (not a mummy yet) will scream like mad, as if riding on a roller coaster right.. I straight away dumped her on the floor, i rushed up to the toilet to take my towel and my dad is inside the toilet doing his business.. I rushed but he kept talking to me.. Like, erm.. Aiyo, how are you gonna be a doctor, its just puke ma.. And if next time when you cut open people's stomach and everything burst out, how?? And if the blood all over you, how? And bla bla bla.. The puke is dripping to the carpet drop by drop, from my hair.. Imagine that.. When he came out, i rush to the bathroom.. When i wash that part of my hair, eww eww eww.. It felt like phlegm.. Some gooey thing.. And my shoulder was so slimy.. eww.. After bathing i still can smell the puke, imagination maybe.. Then i went down, San San tease at me, she did that sound "Eok" to me.. And laughed... Sigh.. What a naughty girl..

Cute things- Edible & Non-edible
Went to a bakery shop yesterday, in Damai after having a hair cut.. The name is Sweet Daily.. The cakes are so nicely decorated!! How on earth did they do that.. It seems impossible to me but I saw the cakes with my own eyes!! The price was okay i think... I mean the cake is delicious and beautiful.. Why not? Better than those expensive cake but does not taste good.. I bought a cup cake and a decorative that look exactly like cookie.. I didn't know actually.. Luckily Lam Yvonne (Part time) told me it cannot be eaten.. I was planning to eat.. I went home and see whether its really a decorative... It smell just like cookie!! The texture too!! I feel like eating it though.. Irresistible!! Mum ordered 1 Sweet potato cake, for Sean's early birthday dinner later... Can't wait to taste it.. Since yvonne said it was nice.. Alot of people bought it.. Haha..

The Cup Cake

The non-edible decorative

___________________________________________________________________


Irish Chocolate from Ireland
Delicious!!

___________________________________________________________________

Latest updates: There are 5 birds eggs in the nest now.. I hope there won't be the 6th eggy there.. lol.. There's only very little frog egg left, the billion billion died i think.. Muahaha.. The survivors are at the bottom of the fountain.. When the sun shines on them, they produce some crystal effect.. very nice..

When 2 become 5

Frog eggs

0 comments:

Post a Comment