twitter


Well well, this is the 1st time I'm writing a blog... I'm also not very sure whether this will last long or not.. Haha.. Like Chinese say "Sin Si Hang", it means wen u get something new den u keep using it, keep playing.. But after a while everything seems to be slowing down.. haha.. I took 1 whole day just to do n decorate my blog.. Doing all the templates.. trying to search for all the things to upload.. It is really not easy eh... Seriously 1 day.. Walau... Kinda tired.. I really dunno how some ppl can blog for so many years.. make their blogs so nice.. n how did they manage to spend so much time? Or izzit i'm very slow dunno how to blog yet?? lol.. nvm... i noe i can do it.. slowly..

Time flies, I've been back in KK for a over a week dy.. Wat did i do?? I work in my mum's office.. Now i can imagine my life next time.. The working life.. Wake up early in the morning.. go office.. work till 5 or 6.. go home.. dinner.. bath den its time to sleep dy.. den u realise 1 week is gone.. 24 hours a day is really not enough... but i guess even there's 48 hours a day it wont be enough.. dun u think so?


Parents went to ireland... I went to office with my cousin, Ian.. Luckily Sher is working for my mum too!! Thank God.. If not i wont have kawan to talk to, to have lunch with.. Den my week will pass very slowly.. i stil kinda miss my KL life though.. especially last few weeks.. spending all my time with ah byby.... although the last week ah byby got class then i have to be alone for half a day, but i spent my time sleeping actually, so it does not matter la.. haha..

Came back to KK, i tot i can go out with my friends most of the time.. but the sad part is tat all the outings n movie nites n bla bla bla are all at nite... n i dun have any transportation.. i would have drove if only i can see well at nite.. sigh.. i can never drive out at nite i think.. its not astigmatism bah.. but just dunno what's wrong wif my eyes.. so i feel kinda left out.. ppl spending time with each other.. i spend my time alone at home.. now my parents are back at least i wont feel so lonely.. hmm.. especially with san san around.. lol..

I really hope that i can go out more often with my friends.. i feel tat i don't belong to any gang.. i mean yea I'm in the Pork n SARS gang.. but well they have their own group of friends.. which i dunno.. so yea i tend to spend less time with them, they spend more time together.. i wish i could have more friends.. all of them can drive out at nite.. tats their advantages.. Well, my a levels friends are all in Kl... Can't go out with them now.. I miss them alot actually.. how i wish ah by is in KK.. at least i can spend my time with him, or he can send me to meet my friends (my precious darling who brings me around)..

I feel like shouting out to the whole world telling them how much i love him n how much he sayang me.. He's like the one who is always there for me.. he's the 1 whom i always shout at wen ever i'm having a bad mood.. i did a lot of mistakes in our relationship, but he seldom scold me.. i feel kind of guilty though.. like wen ever he did a smaaaaalllll tiny mistake, i'll scold him n merajuk.. sigh.. I think i'm a bad gf... ehe.. trying to correct it.. trying hard.. lol..

Well, i think tats all for now.. I'm writing stuff from my whole week.. n also spontaneous stuff that suddenly pop into my brain.. haha.. saturated..

0 comments:

Post a Comment