twitter


Yes, there is reason behind all the things that happen in our lives. Its up to you whether to believe it or not. But, being a Christian, I believe God has a reason behind all things that happen.

When something happens to someone, the normal respond is: Why me? Why did this happen to me? What did I do wrong that I deserve this? My life sucks. Correct? I am one of them. Most of the time, I don't see why something bad happen to me but nothing happens to other people. Well, I realized that it was because I didn't see the bad thing that happen to them. In their heart, they'll probably think of the same thing as I do.

There were a few times where I didn't get what I longed for, instead, my friends got it without hoping for anything. I question God sometimes: what???? Why did they get what I wanted and I didn't get it at all? Are you kidding me??? You know I've been wanting this so badly! After some time later, guess what? I get something better than what I've wanted! So, I guess God didn't want me to get what I wanted cos he has a better plan for me? Praise the Lord! =D

Other than 'reason behind all things', it is TIMING... Sometimes, all you need to do is just wait and pray. Have faith in God. He knows what is good and what is bad for you. There was once, (not too appropriate to state what happened) I was so miserable about this thing that happened to me. I felt like there's no way I can go through this. There's no way out. All the negative thoughts flooded into my mind. I was about to give up. My mum ask me to pray and wait for good outcome. The first few times I prayed to God, asking him to do a miracle on me. Let everything be okay. Everything will be just fine. I didn't really think it'll work. Cos to me, it really felt like its impossible there's a way out to this matter. But I continued to pray and have faith in God. Taadaaaaa.. After waiting waiting and waiting for a very long time, a miracle, really happened! There's finally a way out! God showed me that everything is possible. He was just waiting for the right time to show me! Joy was rushing throughout my body. It was such a comfort from God, he heard my prayers! <3


After all these miracle I've received, I know, God has plan for each and everyone of us. Don't blame him when something bad happen to you. Instead, ask him for guidance, ask him to lead you to the right way.

He has a reason, and he's waiting for the right timing for everything! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment