twitter


SHEREEN WONG KWAN YEE!!!!!


First of all, I would like to wish you a very very very Happy 21st Birthday!!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Im super happy for you on this very special day of yours!!! =DDD 


You're my best friend (S-sister) since 14/15 years old!! Then we became part of the AS2H and also the Bak Kut Teh Gang! Time flies! We're friends for 6 or 7 years now! We have been celebrating our birthdays together since then, until I leave for A-levels in KL! ='( BUT, one this I can reassure you is that my heart is always with you, even today! =') 


On this day, I would like to dedicate a post for you! 


You're always the charming girl in our group! And also the one with a strong character. When you take part in something, or in charge of something, you'll put all your best effort to complete it. You're the listener in our group. When we were talking about something, you never really answer, It seemed like you were not listening, but I know, you heard everything! Hehe.. You are always the slowest one to laugh when ever we were telling funny stories or what ever that is funny. The rest of us paused when you laugh, and then we laughed together due to your 'lag in laugh' Hahahaha..... 


You're a sports girl too! I've never seen before, I know you're good in playing badminton. And now, FRISBEE!!! This is your favourite sports for now isn't it? Seeing all your FB status about your ULTIMATE, all the pictures.. Hehe.. Glad you're having fun there! 


I think I should not continue on with the post, it'll be too long! =D 


Once again, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY my S-sister, my BFF!! 
Love, 
Samiee

0 comments:

Post a Comment