twitter


Hi there everyone! This post is just to introduce Eric & my Tumblr. We decided to create a place where we can write and remember all our memories. I had this idea when I was saw a friend of mine updating her pregnancy and the baby on Tumblr. So i guess Eric & I can start too? Well, I guess its never too late to remember each and every memory we create starting from now on?

To me, 7 years is not only a figure. It is not short at all. In these 7 years, we've gone through so much, ups and downs, joy and sorrow, laughter and cry, etc. Our bonding just got stronger and stronger each day! There's more to come! =D

I Love you b!

So here is our Tumblr:  Eric & Samantha

P/S: Because I created in less than a week ago, there isn't much post yet. But do come back do check out new posts! Appreciate all your time reading our love story! ❤ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment