twitter


Phooo!!! It's been a very busy and stressful week.. I just had my first cardsigning for JC2.. I got a 'B'.. Yes, a 'B'!!! Ish ish.. Unfair, everyone got the questions on the Heart, Breast and Ribs.. Why am I the only one who got  questions on the auscultation?? That was the thing that I DID NOT memorize.. And the worse thing is that everyone got questions that are quite easy.. I wish i can jump in and answer for them so that i can get back an 'A'.. Or i hope i have been given the question on the breast.. haha.. Oh well.. Its over.. there's nothing i can do lar.. plus this is not the first time already..

Besides busy studying.. I have been busy thinking about the design for the Kadazan costume and thinking about the dance.. Thank God I have Jeck to choreograph.. If i were to think of the dance moves.. I wont have time to sleep then.. Sigh..

HBS assignment is also another burden... Have to arrange meetings and all.. Can't wait till monday.. This will be our very first meeting.. Haha.. I hope everything will go well.. Right now, to be honest, i still don't know what exactly the assignment wants us to do.. Will needa read up on that...

I really wish everything will be over soon.. I'm tired already even though it's just the starting... X.X

0 comments:

Post a Comment