twitter


International Nite is finally over on last Thursday.... It was very fun and memorable.. Although we, The Malaysian Team did not win, in our heart, we're champion at in out hearts.. During all the practices, i was waiting for it to be over cos its draining all my energy.. I almost gave up because i skipped few classes cos i was too tired.. Especially the last few day, Jo and I have to choreograph for the dance for the ending.. At first we were really worry that we will not be able to deliver it to the dancers well, worry that they cant memorize the steps in just 1 night.. BUT, we all did it!!! We only used 1 hour plus to teach them the dance steps and we manage to finish it!! we were delighted..

At the end, I did not want this to be over.. I wish i can still go for practices and.. Seeing my dance team really make me happy.. I felt so close to them during that 2 weeks.. When the event was over, I talked to my "KADAZAN FAMILY".. The usual talk la, thanking them, saying sorry and all... I thought everything is fine until i opened up my mouth.. I just stopped at: "I..... I.... I....." no words can come out from my mouth.. I can't stop crying.. I kept looking up cos im afraid all my make up will 'melt' away... I could not talk for awhile.. I just hugged them.. I feel so sad that its now over.. When i stopped sobbing, i told them how happy i was to know them... Then, when i finished talking, i don't know who started to sing birthday song to me.. I cried some more.. I feel so touched, sad, happy and more..

I MISS YOU, MAY! BAVANI! VINO! BEDY! BEAR! ZAF! JUSTIN! 
i LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! =)

Kadazan Family '10

0 comments:

Post a Comment