twitter


Today was our first anatomy class for JC2.. Before the anatomy practical starts, Dr Holland rang the bell and she said there is an award for the table with the best dissection for JC1 (my last semester).. I was like wondering: Oww, so there's such award wan ah.... icicic... she said there were 2 finalist and they made up their mind.. So, the award goes to....... Table 5!!!!!! I was like, Heh?? isn't it my table???!!! I asked my friend whether we're table 5, just to confirm as i saw them clapping happily (cos it was around 2 months since i went to anatomy class).. Then one by one we went to take our certs.. We still can't believe it cos we did not expect this.. Haha.. My group mate can't stop dreaming and he said he still cannot believe it.. Haha..

Although this award is a small thing, but well when you receive it, you have a feeling of satisfactory and it actually meant something to you..


Good day everyone!!
Loves <3

3 comments:

  1. huwa... :D congrats!! nice cert! im very very proud of u! <3 muah!

  1. Hey SAM,

    Kudos to you!!!!

    Luv,
    KQQ

  1. Hey Von, thanks! hehe..

    KQQ!! Thank you thank you!! XD

Post a Comment