twitter


18 students from RCSI, including me =) went for the conference.. It was 3 days 2 nights... There's nothing much to talk about cos our schedule is quite pack.. breakfast, seminar, lunch, seminar, bible sharing, dinner, sleep.. haha.. but the seminars were quite interesting though.. I signed up for Answering Other Faiths, Knowing God's Will, Mission Abroad and also Care for Dying Patients. But I did not manage to go for the care for dying patient cos it was cancelled.. Oh well, actually i think that was a good one cos as a doctor, we'll encounter many of this situations.. Sigh.. 


The last night wads really fun! We dances.. There was Scottish dance, American dance, Swiss dance and bla bla bla.. alot la... Hehe.. It was so tiring and we were exhausted cos there were alot of turning and jumping.. Lol.. My partner was Choey Ling (she was MY guy hahaha).. There were 2 dances where i partner with Darren Chew.. Man, it was so funny.. He's tall and I'm short.. Meh, can imagine how hard for me to lift up my hands.. Haha..

I met alot of new faces.. All over UK and EU.. Met different kind of people..

I guess that's all i can write? XD
Pics will be up soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment