twitter


What do you do when you stop at the traffic light? Digging your nose? Checking whether there's left over food stuck in your teeth? Or maybe texting your loved ones? Have you ever look up to the sky and look at the clouds? I did that yesterday.. I saw few cute shaped clouds.. It depends on your own imagination actually.. But it was fun though, thinking about what they look like, creating story.. Mum and I were looking and created stories.. It was really funny.. She said she saw 3 little kids running around.. Then i added in, "yeah yeah!! And there's a fat and short kid in the middle!!" Then mum said:" and he fell down!!" Then i added:" they are chased by 2 dogs!! And another kid in front is flying a kite!!!" Then mum suddenly said:" No, it all looked like a dragon now.. Haha" It was like we were back in the old kiddy days.. She told me when she was 12 years old, she went to the window everyday to actually enjoy the cloud and to look at the different shapes.. Haha.. I guess she feels young now.. Lol.. Before that, i spotted a lump of clouds which made up a cute dog shaped and it looked like Joey Boi.. Teehee.. So cute!!! And it looked like the dog came out from the sun roof of the car in front of mine.. Haha.. I quickly snap it.. Pictures will be shown at the bottom..

On the other hand, i met a stupid road bully!!! Argh!! Hate him!! So what if he is driving Vigo and i drive small MyV.. You don't needa bully me!!! *Horn Horn* I was driving on my own lane.. When i reach the place where they can make a U turn, this stupid fella cannot go on cos the "Q" is very long till the right lane was blocked.. He suddenly just cut into MY lane without giving me any signal and i was just beside him and I can't believe he did that!! I was so near him and yet he cut out!!! Damn him.. I brake so hard and thank God i was able to break and of cos i was not driving very fast.. All my stuff behind flew and dropped down.. Luckily my cereals are not damage.. Then i horn horn him but he did not care and continue to zoom out.. Damn him this kind of people should not drive here!!! Its okay if he did not put signal, but can he at least don't bully me!! Stupid guy!! I should have horn longer.. Shis.. Luckily San San is not in the car.. what the heck.. I'm still angry when i think of it.. Hey, what for I get angry with this kind of useless people yea? Forget about it.. I'm happy now.. Lalala.. Hope he is sneezing now till he thought he has flu!!!

1 comments:

  1. ur entry soo long o hahahha=P

Post a Comment