twitter


Woohoo!!!! I just got my results today.. This the best results i have ever get in my life!! I just couldn't believe it... When i was waiting for my results just now, while talking with some of my friends.. I was very anxiuos.. Cos i dreamt i got AAC just before waking up this morning.. I was so shocked when i wake up.. i remember clearly C is for Chemistry.. Never mind, forget about the stupid scary dream.. Results will be out at 1pm... Everyone was so excited and SCARED... Duh, the normal feelings of getting result.. What more few of us were given a conditional offer, if we don't meet the requirement, bye bye..

Ms. Joanne started posting the list of students with 1A and above... Everyone was crowding the glass door.. i was just beside the group and i can't see clearly.. Argh nevermind.. I'll see later.. Since its not done posting yet.. Its just the first paper, out of 4... Its striaight 4A's, it won't have my name up there.. I took 3 subjects only.. Haha.. Next paper is up.. Still 4A's.. not me... Third paper up.... Suddenly, someone (I think Charissa) shouted my name.. SAM!! i was shocked, i look at it, there goes my name!!! AHHHHH!!!! i did not expect my name to be up on where it is now... I couldn't stop laughing and screaming silently towards my hand (Mouth covered by hands)... I can't explain the feelings here... But I'll never forget the feelings and the joy... First time in my life!!!

This pays off my hardworking dept.. Especially the dept before exam.. But i hope i can do better in my degree.. I know degree is much tougher than A-Levels..

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Ah by is spending me Shaboo Shaboo for dinner!!!!!

I just want to tell everyone that miracle does happen!!! Well, it happened to me now... And lastly i just want to say, "Practice makes Perfect!"

Good Day =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment