twitter


I don't know how that huge lizard appear in my house!!!! On the dining table.. What, my house has some sort of good food for the lizard is it?? Or it fed on some fertiliser? Its so damn huge man!! Its almost like those jungle lizard.. When i just got back from dinner and i put my stuff on the dining table, i saw it running to San San's colour pens plastic... I was like what the hell was that??!!! I scream like a crazy people, again.. Then it ran away and i saw it!! It was a freaking huge n fatty lizard!!!! Then i scream!!! Again... The San San laughed out loud at me again, as usual.. Then she imitate me screaming like a mad people.. Then she keep saying Gugu (Aunty) scared of the lizard oh.. Hahaha.. Then my mum laughed at me too.. Sigh.. Embarrassing.. A 19-year-old girl scared of the lizard and was laughed by a 2-year-old monster.. hahaha...

Last night, she repeated again saying me scared of the lizard ans she laugh... When she went to bath before going to sleep, she saw a baby lizard in the bathroom.. When she come back to the room she quickly say:" Gugu!! Got lizard in the bathroom o!! Hehehe.. " What the, she teased me again.. =.="

The Pre-departure orientation for the Penang Medical College '09 is on the 15th of august!! I'm so excited about it.. New friends new people.. But it'll be really tough.. Cos meeting new people, sometimes you don't know what to talk about.. Don't how you should respond cos you don't know their character yet.. Maybe their talkative and think you're boring?? Or they're quiet people and think you talk too much?? Sigh.. Awkward.. We'll see how then.. Will tell you more.. I hope i will meet interesting friends that have the same frequency as i do.. Pray hard..

Ciao...

0 comments:

Post a Comment