twitter


Happy 7th birthday Joey Boi!!!!!!


I still remember the first day when you came into our family! You were so small and timid, afraid of everyone in the house. Oh well, can't blame you! To you, it was a sudden changed of environment and people around you. Heehee.. 

We left you in the cage, alone downstairs on your first night. I heard you barking so loudly. Went downstairs and saw your tiny head got stuck on the hole.. I know you were trying to escape aight! ;) Then I brought you to sleep in my room and since then you never wanna sleep alone downstairs again! hmmph!! 

We celebrated your birthday every year with a cupcake and a candle. You always got so excited and did not wait for us to finish singing the birthday song for you! I remember there was once you caught the fire on your hair but still, you were hungrily rushing to get the cupcake.. =.= Greedy boy, you're still the same every year, get so hyper when you see the cupcake.. =DD



Once again, Happy 7th birthday my love! Wish I am home. =') I miss you

Love, Samiee

0 comments:

Post a Comment