twitter


NOOOOOOOOOOOO............... 2nd term has started today!!!! Which means exam is getting freaking near!!! I have 134 lectures, 6 histology and clinical competencies to be done!!! Someone please tell me how to get all these done before exam! God, please help me!!

Had a fun but worry easter break.. I went to Belfast with Eunice, May and Tina on the 1st week and to Galway with my Kadazan family on the 2nd week.. Well, at least i get to enjoy for afew days.. Haha..

To break the holiday mood, I shall start my engine from now today on wards, i hope.. Hmm... Yes, I can do it!! Tahan for another 2 months and I'll be back home.. I know time flies like rocket.. No worries..>.<

I have nothing much to say for now.. Just wanted to post something to show that I'm still doing alrite here.. =D

Love,
Samiee

Belfast

Belfast
Belfsast

0 comments:

Post a Comment