twitter


Hey everyone! Im finally back here.. This post is just a quick update about myself. :) I never have time to blog much since I starter my 2nd year! Cant even FB much, what more blogging.. XD Many things happened since 2nd year.. Happy things, unhappy things, shocking news, unbelievable truth, etc.. A whole long list to go.

Right now, Im studying for my final sem for 2nd year. There's just soooo much to study and I have to know almost everything.. The lecture notes are so messy and sometimes i just couldnt understand from the lecture itself. Gosh. I just hope (by God's miracle) that I will pass my exam and let me have a peaceful summer break! I can't afford to fail and to repeat the year! :'(

The few main things i've done since January:
- travelled to Austria, Swiss, Amsterdam, Portsmouth
- been to Usher and Taylor Swift's concert
- performed a korean hip hop dance for the seniors's farewell
- had an awesome 21st with my friends and babe
- went over to Portsmouth for babe's 23rd birthday surprise

There's still so much to update all my reader about me but I dont have the time now. Im sorry! I hope you still support me and read my blog! Thank you!

 With Love, Samiee .x

0 comments:

Post a Comment